Monday, February 4, 2008

BACK FROM HOLIDAYS

I have been away on holidays for most of January this year - aren't I lucky.
A few days in Sydney catching up with family and 2 weeks at Port Macquarie relaxing on the beach.
I made this cushion for a couple who I work with who had their first bub in January - a little boy named Gus.
Back to work tomorrow!!! That will be a huge shock to my system.
The scrap basket rose quilt has nearly had its first border done and only 2 to go to be ready for quilting. I hope to do the remaining borders next weekend.
Bye for now.

4 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

What a lucky lil' guy. Too cute!

Chookyblue said...

so nice to hear from you.........

keslyn said...

Sounds like you have had a very nice January, school tomorrow will bring you back down to earth, glad to see you are still around.

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Welcome back to blogland Gillian.
We have missed your beautiful sewing. Cushion looks great and I'm sure they will love it.
I don't want to think about the relaxing you did. Glad you back to school/work like the rest of us.
Chat again soon xx