I have just finished the quilt top and have raced in to post it on my blog.
I took the advice of my clever blogging friends and completed the stars for my first border.
I decided to go with a narrow cream border next and finally a darker blue border - it is hard to see as the bed has a navy valance on it.
I am really pleased with the finished product as it contains fabrics that I have been collecting since I started patchwork. The only fabrics that I bought especially for it have been the blue for the final border and the backing.
Thanks to 'The Material Girls' who each made 3 blocks of the quilt - I hope you like it too.
I'll post a photo of it when it returns from the quilter in a couple of months.
Bye for now.